Welcome Back Wildkats!!!!!
This year you will find a couple of changes within the Ag Department along with an addition to our Wildkat FFA! We are excited to welcome Ms Tanis Scott as an Ag teacher and FFA advisor! Some of you may remember her as the teacher in Building Trades for the second semester in 2016-2017. Mr. Cater will now be teaching in the Welding shop, and Mr. Evans has moved upstairs to teach technology classes.
Upon your return, you will be informed about the Willis FFA and the changes that were made this summer. Membership forms will be available to you through your Ag teacher. Remember, you must renew your membership every year!
If you are not already a member of the Remind101, text @willisff to 81010 to subscribe. Be looking for a new Willis FFA twitter account in the near future to help keep you up to date on the happenings within our program.
If you have any questions call or email Mr. Castleschouldt (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mrs. Traylor (email@example.com), Mr. Cater (firstname.lastname@example.org), or Ms Scott (email@example.com
FFA makes a positive difference in the lives of students by developing their potential for premier leadership, personal growth and career success through agricultural education. To accomplish this mission, the Willis FFA Association:
- Develops competent and assertive agricultural leadership.
- Increases awareness of the global and technological importance of agriculture and its contribution to our well being.
- Strengthens the confidence of agricultural students in themselves and their work.
- Promotes the intelligent choice and establishments of an agricultural career.
- Encourages achievement in supervised agricultural experience programs.
- Encourages wise management of economic, environmental, and human resources of the community.
- Develops skills in teamwork, communications, human relations and social interaction.
- Builds character and promote citizenship, volunteerism and patriotism.
- Promotes cooperation and cooperative attitudes among all people.
- Promotes healthy lifestyles.
- Encourage, excellence in scholarship.