Welcome Back Wildkats!!! The officer team has been working diligently to put together an exciting year for you. You will notice some new things coming this year that we are all very excited about!! Please see your Ag teacher for a membership form for the 2016-2017 school year!! Remember, you have to join each year!!
If you have any questions call or email Mr. Castleschouldt (email@example.com) or Mrs. Traylor (firstname.lastname@example.org), or Mr. Cater (email@example.com)
FFA makes a positive difference in the lives of students by developing their potential for premier leadership, personal growth and career success through agricultural education. To accomplish this mission, the Willis FFA Association:
- Develops competent and assertive agricultural leadership.
- Increases awareness of the global and technological importance of agriculture and its contribution to our well being.
- Strengthens the confidence of agricultural students in themselves and their work.
- Promotes the intelligent choice and establishments of an agricultural career.
- Encourages achievement in supervised agricultural experience programs.
- Encourages wise management of economic, environmental, and human resources of the community.
- Develops skills in teamwork, communications, human relations and social interaction.
- Builds character and promote citizenship, volunteerism and patriotism.
- Promotes cooperation and cooperative attitudes among all people.
- Promotes healthy lifestyles.
- Encourage, excellence in scholarship.