To find information and resources for your subject click the related link on the far right in the purple box.
What is Odysseyware?
Students receive teacher support with on-line courses through Odyssey Ware along with one-on-one instruction. Students must be determined to meet their education goals despite previous challenges and setbacks.
May be completed at home
Students may complete:
*All tests and quizzes must be completed with teacher of record; no other teacher is allowed to administer tests.
*Any teacher on WHS campus may assist you with your lessons, projects or reports. You do not need my approval to attend their tutorials.
• Students will be on time to class.
• Students will be prepared, kind, respectful, and on-task during class.
• Students are required to bring their own supplies.
paper, pen, pencils, calculators, headphones
• Students will attend class regularly with few if any absences.
• Students will have few if any behavior referrals.
• Students will be motivated to work independently to complete on-line assignments.
• Students will communicate regularly with the teacher of record to track progress and make arrangements to receive support when necessary.
• Students are expected to complete 100% of the program with a grade of 70 or better. Any and all reports, projects, or special assignments assigned within each unit are required to receive credit.
• Students must keep a legible notebook.
• Students will not be allowed to begin a quiz or test until the required notes are produced.
o Notes consist of but are not limited to:
Objective (given at beginning of each lesson sometimes in paragraph form)
Examples from the lesson (especially math and science).
Brief outline of topics discussed (dates and proper nouns are good clues as to important information)
ALL VOCABULARY (you may use the glossary and credits at the end of each unit PRIOR to beginning lesson 1)
Review (This can be found at the end of most lessons.)
o You will have one class period to complete each quiz or test.
o Each quiz and/or test will only be assigned once. If the codes within my program show that the quiz or test was accessed more than once I will zero out that assignment. I realize there are extenuating circumstances and we will address these together as they arise.
• Your average must be a 70 or better in order to receive credit.
Odyssey Ware website: willisisd.owschools.com
Technical Support: options
1. Speak with Mrs. Kelley Inman during school hours
2. firstname.lastname@example.org your question will be answered within 24 hours
3. 936-890-7082 (lab phone#)
4. 1-800-821-4443: Odyssey Ware help line
1. Bound notebook
2. Writing utensil