Welcome to Spanish II PAP and Spanish III PAP
Overview of the course.
6522 Spanish 2 Pre-AP
Level: PAP Unit Credit: 1 Prerequisite: Spanish 1/Teacher Approval
This accelerated course is designed for highly motivated students who have demonstrated strong mastery of vocabulary and grammar of Spanish 1. Pre-AP Spanish 2 builds on the foundations developed in Spanish 1 and the primary language of instruction is Spanish. Students must be prepared for the supplemental expansion of the curriculum as well as the increased rigor of the classroom.
65310 Spanish 3 Pre-AP
Level: PAP Unit Credit: 1 Prerequisite: Spanish II PAP/Teacher Approval
This accelerated course is designed for highly motivated students who have demonstrated strong mastery of vocabulary and grammar of Spanish II PAP. Pre-AP Spanish 3 builds on the further foundations developed in Spanish II PAP and the course is taught in Spanish. The course offers thought-provoking thematic chapters the integrate rich vocabulary groups and a thorough presentation of grammar. Activities combine communications, culture, and cross-curricular content with authentic literature and poetry.
בברכה (Hebrew == Welcome) UNFORTUNATELY I AM NOT TEACHING THIS CLASS THIS YEAR!!!!!!
Bible in Literature and History
Level: L Grade: 9 - 12 Unit Credit: 1
This course is designed to teach about the Bible, with primary emphasis on the text, for:
1) an understanding of the important forms, figures and symbols referred to in literature, art, and music;
2) an understanding of the influence of the Bible on history, law, American community life, and culture;
3) an insight into the views of the Founding Fathers;
4) a greater knowledge of Middle-Eastern history, geography, religions, and politics; and
5) to inform the student of the importance of religion in world and national history, without imposing the doctrine of any particular religious sect.
MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY
LUNCH WITH A BIBLE CHARACTER:
TUESDAY A LUNCH