"Science is an imaginative adventure of the mind seeking truth in a world of mystery."
Sir Cyril Herman Hinshelwood (1897-1967)
Welcome! I am looking forward to an amazing year! Please subscribe to my webpage to get updates on daily activities, assignments and other important information.
This is my 15th year teaching science at Willis High School. I currently teach PAP Biology, Dual Credit Biology, and Advanced Placement Biology. I earned my Bachelor of Science degree in Microbiology from Texas A&M University. I also have a Master's degree in Curriculum and Instruction from Sam Houston State University.
Certifications: Science (8-12), Life Science (8-12), ESL (8-12)
Conference: 8:53 - 9:43
1st Period - AP/DC Biology
2nd Period - AP/DC Biology
3rd Period - Conference
4th Period - AP/DC Biology
5th Period - PAP Biology
6th Period - PAP Biology
7th Period - PAP Biology
Late Work Policies:
- PAP Biology Late Work Policy (1 late major grade and 1 late minor grade allowed per 9 weeks)
- Minor Assignments (40%) - Late Penalty 25% off grade
- Major Assignments (60%) - 10 points off per day
- If the assignment has not been turned in within five class days, you must attend tutorials during lunch to make up and get credit for the assignment.
AP/DC Late Work Policy:
- No late daily assignments will be accepted late.
- 1 late major grade will be accepted per year with a maximum grade of 60.
- 1 day for every day absent.
- Tests must be made up after school within 3 days of absence
Specific Class Assignments and Schedules:
- For PAP Biology, please click on the PAP Biology tab on the right side of this page for the daily agenda. Assignments can be found under the classes section below.
- For AP/DC Biology, the the weekly agenda and assignments are listed under the classes section below. General information about the course and the course syllabus can be found by clicking on the tabs on the right side of the page.
- 1st half of Wildkat lunch on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays
- After school by request