"Science is an imaginative adventure of the mind seeking truth in a world of mystery."
Sir Cyril Herman Hinshelwood (1897-1967)
Welcome! I am looking forward to an amazing year! Please subscribe to my webpage to get updates on daily activities, assignments and other important information.
This is my 16th year teaching science at Willis High School. I currently teach PAP Biology, Dual Credit Biology, and Advanced Placement Biology. I earned my Bachelor of Science degree in Microbiology from Texas A&M University. I also have a Master's degree in Curriculum and Instruction from Sam Houston State University.
Certifications: Science (8-12), Life Science (8-12), ESL (8-12)
Conference: 3rd Period
1st Period - AP/DC Biology
2nd Period - AP/DC Biology
3rd Period - Conference
4th Period - AP/DC Biology
5th Period - PAP Biology
6th Period - PAP Biology
7th Period - PAP Biology
Late Work Policies:
- PAP Biology Late Work Policy
- Daily Work (40%) -25 points, 2 days late max, Nothing accepted after 2 days.
- Major Work (60%) -20 Points PER DAY, Nothing accepted after 2 days.
- AP/DC Biology Late Work Policy
- Daily Work (40%) NO late daily work accepted.
- Major Work (60%) -25 Points PER DAY, Nothing accepted after 2 days.
- 1 day for every day absent.
- Tests must be made up after school within 3 days of absence
Specific Class Assignments and Schedules:
- For PAP Biology, please click on the PAP Biology tab on the right side of this page for the daily agenda.
- For AP/DC Biology, the the weekly agenda and assignments are listed under the classes section below. General information about the course and the course syllabus can be found by clicking on the tabs on the right side of the page.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays after school.